Boxcryptor automatically detects your installed cloud storage providers and adds them to the virtual Boxcryptor drive. Every file you add to - or create within - the Boxcryptor drive can be easily encrypted.
If you want to edit an encrypted file, just open it, make your changes and save it. That's it. You do not need to do any extra work. Boxcryptor handles everything for you.
Boxcryptor supports almost every cloud storage provider that is out there. This gives you the freedom of choice. Choose the best, the cheapest or the one that your friends use. You do not have to consider server locations or whether any third parties could access your data.
With Boxcryptor these factors simply do not matter because only you can access your files in the cloud. Boxcryptor works great with Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive among many others.
: Boxcryptor 2.31.870
: 78.3 MB
: Win7 32-bit / Win7 64-bit / Win8 32-bit / Win8 64-bit / Vista 32-bit / Vista 64-bit
- Changed: Offline/Online Notifications are now removed in favor of an icon state
- Improved: Handling for internet links in a folder (Google Docs, OneNote Notebooks, ...)
- Improved: Errors when processing many files can now be skipped
- Improved: OneDrive OnDemand files compatibility
- New: Debug log will also generate a Steps recorder log
- Fixed: Whisply integration for OneDrive Germany
- Minor Bugfixes and improvements
Screenshots are not available