Home > Windows > Office and News > Calibre 3.37.0
The Calibre Software is a comprehensive e-book suite which is supported on multiple platforms and is available as a freeware open-source utility. The software was first released in the year 2006.
The software suite supports reading e-books on multiple devices that are connected to the system. For example: If the Kindle device is attached to the system and the user intends to view the e-book through this device, the software enables the user to read the e-books through this device.
Addition to supporting e-books on the devices, the software utility allows the user to manage the e-book collections that includes: adding e-books from multiple sources, editing the meta data of the selected books, exporting and importing e-books to and from various sources, converting various forms of information such as news, magazines, reviews into e-books, and searching for e-books from various locations based on various meta data type, such as author, title, tags. Additionally, the software utility allows the user to convert the e-book from one format to another and provides a search engine for the user to search for e-books, based on the meta data type, from various well-known websites such as Amazon Kindle, Barnes and noble.
: Calibre 3.37.0
: 61.1 MB
: Open Source
: Win7 32-bit / Win7 64-bit / Win8 32-bit / Win8 64-bit / Vista 32-bit / Vista 64-bit
- calibredb: Fix adding books from directories to a remote server running on Windows not working
- Edit Book: Fix style attribute on tags not being preserved when editing AZW3 files.
- Get Books: Use an external browser for Google Books
- Saving to disk: Fix errors on Linux/macOS if the title/authors are long enough to make individual path components larger than 255 characters.
- PDF Input: Fix non-breaking spaces represented as entities in the output of pdftohtml, which breaks some search/replace expressions
- Edit book: Fix a crash when mousing over links in an instance of the editor launched standalone on macOS Mojave
- Conversion: When converting with font size rescaling disabled, convert font size names to rem unit rather than pt units.
- Windows: When registering calibre programs as possible handlers for various file types, dont set the AllowSilentDefaultTakeOver registry key
- macOS: PDF Output: Fix bold fonts not working on Mojave.
- Content server: Fix strings with double quotes not being translated.
Improved news sources:
- Il Post
Screenshots are not available