SHOTCUT 18.09.13 32-BIT
Home > Windows > Multimedia > Shotcut 18.09.13 32-bit
Shotcut 18.09.13 32-bit
Shotcut is a free, open source, cross-platform video editor.Wide Format Support Supports hundreds of audio and video formats and codecs thanks to FFmpeg. No import required which means native editing, plus multi-format timelines, resolutions and frame-rates within a project. Frame accurate seeking supported for many video formats. Device and Transport Options Blackmagic Design SDI and HDMI for input and preview monitoring. Screen, webcam and audio capture. Network stream playback. Supports resolutions up to 4k and capture from SDI, HDMI, webcam, JACK & Pulse audio, IP stream, X11 screen and Windows DirectShow devices. Sleek, Intuitive Interface Multiple dockable and undockable panels, including detailed media properties, recent files with search, playlist with thumbnail view, filter panel, history view, encoding panel, jobs queue, and melted server and playlist. Also supports drag-n-drop of assets from file manager.
: Shotcut 18.09.13 32-bit
: 73.6 MB
: Open Source
: Win7 32-bit / Win7 64-bit / Win8 32-bit / Win8 64-bit / Vista 32-bit / Vista 64-bit
- When Ripple is on and you move a clip to the right, it now ripples (pushes) all the clips to the right instead of making a transition (including the Ripple All Tracks option).
- Added Ctrl+R keyboard shortcut to toggle Timeline Ripple,
- Ctrl+Alt+R to toggle Ripple All Tracks, and
- Ctrl+Shift+R to toggle both.
- Improved Snapping behavior on the Timeline.
- Added Ctrl+P keyboard shortcut to toggle Snapping.
- Added Reset Track Height (Ctrl+0) to the Timeline menu.
- Added a Timer video filter.
- Added support for negative rotation to the Rotate and Scale filter.
- Added Shake 1 Second - Scaled and Shake 1 Second - Unscaled presets to the Size and Position filter.
- Added a Text clip to the Open Other dialog.
- This is a convenience item that creates a transparent Color clip with a Text filter.
- Added Extract Sub-clip to Properties menu for audio/video clip.
- Added Export presets for WebM VP8 and VP9 with alpha channel.
- Fixed a crash when quickly changing clip selections in the Timeline.
- Improved closing Shotcut more reliably and the behavior of multiple shotcut processes.
- Fixed Undo beyond Remove Track may crash.
- Fixed a crash when moving a clip after undoing a transition.
- Fixed a crash loading project after some sequence of inserting and removing tracks.
- Fixed a crash loading an image with the wrong filename extension.
- Fixed OS audio device changes may cause Shotcut to hang.
- Fixed crash dragging simple keyframes beyond the edges of the clip.
- The 32-bit Windows build can use more memory to reduce risk of crash:
- 3 GiB on 32-bit Windows and 4 GiB on 64-bit Windows.
- Improved behavior of opening WebP images.
- Fixed advanced keyframes for the Size and Position filter.
- Fixed inserted and then hidden video tracks become audio tracks after re-opening the project.
- Fixed changing Video Mode from Automatic to something else with nothing opened.
- Fixed moving a transition to another track leaves a hidden clip on the old track.
- Fixed trimming the out point of a timeline clip may change the in point of the following clip.
- Fixed Properties > Speed, Convert, Reverse, and More Information does not work sometimes after reloading a project.
- Fixed reliability of changing size and position fields with keyframes in Size and Position and Text filters.
- Fixed trimming outward with Ripple All Tracks moved clips on other tracks in the wrong direction.
- Fixed audio waveforms still appear on muted tracks after adding a track.
- Fixed edges of text with the Text filter may get cut off (clipped).
- Fixed Size and Position and Rotate and Scale filters may leave black right and bottom edge of frame.
- Fixed trimming a timeline clip with Fade In/Out Video filters with “Adjust opacity instead of fade with black” enabled.
- Fixed Export may change the actual frame rate and cause timing errors.
- Fixed reducing the Frame/sec in Export causes timing errors in the output.
- Removed the Compositing toggle icon from the Timeline track head. Now, it is located in the track Properties as Blend mode with a None option.
- In the 3D Text filter, replaced the Droid fonts with Liberation due to an incompatible license.
- Improved the performance of changing filter parameters and scrubbing.
- Limit the number of background thumbnail and waveform generation threads to 4.
- Prevent trying to generate audio levels for waveforms for still images and other silent sources.
Screenshots are not available