K-LITE CODEC PACK 13.4.0 FULL
Home > Windows > Multimedia > K-Lite Codec Pack 13.4.0 Full
K-Lite Codec Pack 13.4.0 Full
The K-Lite Codec Pack is a collection of DirectShow filters, VFW/ACM codecs, and tools. Codecs and DirectShow filters are needed for encoding and decoding audio and video formats. The K-Lite Codec Pack is designed as a user-friendly solution for playing all your audio and movie files. With the K-Lite Codec Pack you should be able to play all the popular audio and video formats and even several less common formats. Provides lots of useful functionality, such as:
- Subtitle display
- Hardware accereration (DXVA2 / NVIDIA CUVID / Intel QuickSync)
- Audio bitstreaming
- Video thumbnails in Explorer
- File association options
- Broken codec detection
- Media Player Classic Home Cinema (MPC-HC)
- MadVR (an advanced and high quality video renderer)
- MediaInfo Lite
- DC-Bass Source Mod (for OptimFrog/Tak/Tracker audio support)
- ffdshow audio/video processor
- ffdshow audio/video decoder (as alternative choice for LAV decoders)
- Haali Media Splitter (as alternative choice for LAV Splitter)
: K-Lite Codec Pack 13.4.0 Full
: 42.4 MB
: Vista 32-bit / Vista 64-bit / Win7 32-bit / Win7 64-bit / Win8 32-bit / Win8 64-bit
- Updated LAV Filters to version 0.70.2-8-g754cd.
- Updated Codec Tweak Tool to version 6.2.1.
Screenshots are not available
The K-Lite Codec Pack is a collection of DirectShow filters, VFW/ACM codecs, and tools. Codecs and DirectShow filters are needed for...
The Avidemux is a freeware that is powerful video-editing software. The video-editing software implements various codecs and is...
ALLPlayer , A cross platform video streaming platform supported on Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Android and iOS...
SMPlayer is a free media player with built-in codecs that can play virtually all video and audio formats. It doesn't need any external...
MediaPortal is quite simply a revolution in media control, it allows you to watch, listen, read and play your media as you want to, without...