Skype is for doing things together, whenever you're apart. Skype's text, voice and video make it simple to share experiences with the people that matter to you, wherever they are.
You can share a story, celebrate a birthday, learn a language, hold a meeting, work with colleagues - just about anything you need to do together every day. You can use Skype on whatever works best for you. It is free to start using Skype - to speak, see and instant message other people on Skype for example. You can even try out group video, with the latest version of Skype.
- Chat every day with free instant messages.
- Share photos and see them inline, right in the chat.
- See your family come together over a free group video call.
- Switch between calling and messages-or do both at the same time.
: Skype 22.214.171.124
: 59.6 MB
: Vista 32-bit / Vista 64-bit / Win7 32-bit / Win7 64-bit / Win8 32-bit / Win8 64-bit
- Fine-tune your webcam settings: Put your best face forward by adjusting your image brightness, contrast, hue, and more in your webcam settings.
- Fewer missed calls: No more sitting around waiting for the phone to ring. Use an additional audio device as a secondary ringer for Skype calls.
- Search a conversation for a keyword or phrase: Use the Find feature to stay on top of your conversations and instantly refer back to a chat from days, weeks, or months ago.
- Read receipts: See at a glance who's read your messages. Once someone reads your message, their avatar appears beneath it in your chat - so you can see how far they've read in the conversation.
Screenshots are not available