Postbox email client is Powerful, intuitive, and faster will help you stay on task, find information quickly. Key Innovative Features
- Unified Folders and Account Groups - lets you combine messages from multiple accounts into one Inbox. Accounts can also be organized into Account Groups, so you can keep your work and personal accounts separate.
- Focus Pane - The Focus Pane lets you break your Inbox (and workload) into smaller, more manageable chunks. Easily organize the Focus Pane by your highest work priorities - such as projects, clients or events - then focus in on these messages without losing track of what's happening elsewhere.
- Automagic Tagging - Postbox Topics lets you organize your messages by keyword. A topic can be anything - a project, person, company, event, or even priority. When you assign a topic to a message, it is also applied to other messages within the conversation, in addition to all future replies
- Document and Image Views - Postbox gives you fast access to documents and images hiding within your email messages - no more digging through email messages to find what you need!
- To-Do Tagging - A new To-Do View lets you work on important tasks without distraction. Create new to-dos, annotate existing to-dos, and pin to-dos to the top of your message list so that they don't fall out of sight, out of mind.
- Summarized Replies - Postbox's Conversation View simplifies message viewing, and now, "Summarize Mode" extends these benefits to message Replies and Forwards. Summarize automatically creates clean and beautifully formatted who-said-what-when email that lets message recipients jump into discussions with more clarity, context and insight.
: Postbox 6.1.7
: 44.7 MB
: Commercial Trial
: Vista 32-bit / Win7 32-bit / Win8 32-bit
- macOS scrollbar thumbs in Dark Mode now have a minimum height
- Added "Download This Folder" command to folder contextual menus
- Selected message count now displays in the title bar
- Google OAuth2 options will now always display in the account setup wizard
- Added preferences to download all message headers and to check all folders for new messages in Preferences | Options > Advanced > General
- Fix for encoded display names in addressing bubbles
- Fix to allow Evernote and Inspector buttons to work in stand-alone message windows
- Fixed an issue that prevented full filter logging info from displaying
Screenshots are not available