Home > Windows > File Transfer > EagleGet 126.96.36.199
EagleGet is a free all-in-one download manager; it can be integrated to Chrome, IE, Firefox, Opera, offering support for HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, MMS and RTSP protocol as well as popular online video websites. It uses advanced multi-threaded technology to speed up connections, along with automatic, manual and batch downloads. Downloading jobs can be dynamically adjust the priority, as well as sorted by various criteria. EagleGet supports multiple download queues with smart scheduler. It is possible to run different downloading jobs at corresponding fixed time or on any day(s) of the week.Features
- Automatically detects media contents on any website. The unique ad-free Media Grabber & Video Sniffer batch download HD videos with a single click. Media format conversion is also possible by installing proper component.
- Provides flexible notification configurations. The featured Silent Mode can temporarily turn off all notifications while a full-screen application or PC game is running.
- Contains automatic malware checker and file integrity verifier, the features that protecting users from virus attack as well as ensuring the downloaded file is genuine from the original.
- The first freeware download manager that supports the automatic refresh expired download links feature, which can auto update download URLs without re-starting from the beginning.
- Has visually appealing interface, and it's completely free without any virus, malware or spyware.
- Automatic convert media format after download.
- Convenient task properties panel.
- Detailed connection log for each task.
- Verify integrity of downloaded files.
- Shutdown, hibernate or sleep computer after completing all transfers.
- Built-in speed limiter.
- Flexible notification configurations and Silent Mode (Game Mode) function.
- Import download lists from other download managers.
: EagleGet 188.8.131.52
: 9.0 MB
: Win7 32-bit / Win7 64-bit / Win8 32-bit / Win8 64-bit / Vista 32-bit / Vista 64-bit
- Fixed Chrome extension pop-up dialogue problem
- Fixed extension installation issues
- Optimized software startup speed
- Fixed other minor bugs
Screenshots are not available