NVIDIA GEFORCE DRIVER 382.05 64-BIT
nVIDIA GeForce Driver 382.05 64-bit
GeForce Experience is the companion application to your GeForce graphics card. It keeps your drivers up to date, it automatically optimizes your game settings, and it's the easiest way to capture gameplay video or stream to twitch. Keep Your Drivers Up To Date Experience automatically notifies you of new driver releases from NVIDIA. With a single click, you can update the driver directly, without leaving your desktop. Auto-Optimize Your Games Experience uses the power of the NVIDIA cloud data center to provide optimal settings tailored to your PC. Optimise your game's graphics with a single click. Or use the custom slider to easily dial in your preferred framerate or image quality. Share Your Greatest Gaming Moments ShadowPlay is the easiest way to capture your favourite gaming moments. It's also the quickest way to broadcast your game on Twitch. ShadowPlay runs in the background, so you can record or broadcast at any time. And thanks to GPU acceleration, it's so fast you won't even notice it's capturing. Stream Your Games to NVIDIA SHIELD Experience streams your PC games to the NVIDIA SHIELD gaming portable, so you can play your favourite games around the house or on the go. Jump into Borderlands 2 without getting out of bed. Or pick up where you left off in Skyrim at the local cafe.
: nVIDIA GeForce Driver 382.05 64-bit
: 379.6 MB
: Win7 64-bit / Win8 64-bit / Vista 64-bit
- [SLI][No Man’s Sky - with The Foundation Update 1.10 patch]: With SLI enabled, there is texture corruption in the game.
- [SLI][GeForce GTX 670][World of Tanks]: In SLI mode, blue-screen crash occurs when pressing Alt+Tab during the game.
- [GeForce GTX 1080 Ti][Gears of War]: After the bootup movies, blue-screen crash occurs pointing to nvlddmkm.sys.
- The NVIDIA Control Panel in the Windows desktop context menu, as well as the NVIDIA system tray icon, may be absent.
- System may hang at a black screen upon cold boot up.
- In a multi-display configuration, the extended displays are unable to enter sleep mode.
Screenshots are not available