WINSTEP NEXUS 18.10
Winstep Nexus 18.10
The Winstep Nexus Dock provides one-click access to frequently used applications, folders and documents. With Nexus, your most frequently used applications are only a mouse click away - and Nexus turns working with your computer into a fun and exciting experience.Features:
: Winstep Nexus 18.10
: 37.5 MB
: Win7 32-bit / Win7 64-bit / Win8 32-bit / Win8 64-bit / Vista 32-bit / Vista 64-bit
- Added ability to colorize icons with one of three different methods (Tint, Hue, Tone) manually with a solid color or automatically with the dominant color of the current desktop wallpaper or the system Accent color (Windows 10).
- If Weather.com returns valid weather data but N/A for the current temperature, the weather module will now fall back on the redundant MSN and Yahoo weather feeds.
- The application might fail to enter or exit a Power Saving mode when configured to do so for full screen applications if the game changed the screen resolution or otherwise signaled a display change.
- Changed shape and size of dock label balloon backgrounds.
- The Snooze duration in the Alarm Settings panel of the Alarm itself can now be set up to 24 hours (the slider counts minutes up to 59 and starts counting in hour intervals after that).
- Menus can now be manually scaled by up to 200% (More Options dialog of General tab in Preferences).
- Dock right click context menus should no longer overlap dock icons when open, especially for a dock at the bottom of the screen.
- On Windows 10 hybrid UWP/Win32 apps were not being handled properly. They could be pinned to the dock but trying to run them would only result in an error message that the path or file is not accessible being displayed.
- The right click menu option for changing playlist of the built-in Media Player wasn't doing anything if a music was playing or the Media Player was paused.
- Fixed several misc.visual issues related to menu scaling on high DPI settings.
Screenshots are not available