Home > Windows > CD and DVD > IsoBuster 3.9
IsoBuster rescue lost files from a bad or trashed CD, DVD or a Blu Ray disc. Recover deleted files from a Hard Drive, Memory card or of from flash media that Windows says needs to be formatted ! Save important documents, precious pictures or video from the family, your only system backup,...
- Data recovery from all possible CD, DVD and Blu Ray (BD & HD DVD) formats
- Data Recovery from Hard Drives, USB flash / thumb sticks, Memory stick, compact media cards, MMC media cards, SD, Micro SD, Mini SD, xD, GSM, CF, SDHC, SDSC, SDXC, SDIO, mobile phone memory card, memory cards that are used in digital cameras, camcorders, cell phones, MP3 players and any other type media cards, Floppy, Zip and Jaz drives etc.
- All device access, media access, data gathering and interpretation is done exclusively by the software. It does not rely on Windows to provide or interpret the data and so can work completely independent from Windows' limitations.
- Better error handling and several retry-mechanisms to aid you in getting the data anyway.
- The use of both generic and alternative ways to get to the data, get the best out of your CD/DVD-ROM drive.
- The use of primary and secondary file systems to get to the data and/or make use of file system data that might be ignored or 'forgotten' by popular OS. Explore the alternatives.
- CDs stay 'readable' after problems (such as Buffer Under-run,...).
- Read / Extraction from open sessions.
- And Many More...
: IsoBuster 3.9
: 4.6 MB
: Win7 32-bit / Win7 64-bit / Win8 32-bit / Win8 64-bit / Vista 32-bit / Vista 64-bit
- You can now define your own rules/signatures for finding files based on their signature [Professional license]
- Added support for Windows 10 transparent system compressed NTFS files
- Added a WIM Tab to NTFS File properties, when the file is actually stored in a WIM [Professional license]
- Clone an entire drive (partitions and all) or a single partition, to another Hard Drive or partition
- Perform a so called 'Managed' Clone of a drive (partitions and all) to another Hard Drive. This is the same as making a managed IBP but the IBQ is written to a source Hard Disk instead of a file [Professional license]
- Support for the Opera 3DO file system
- Support for B6T and B6I image files
- Clicking an address in the Properties window launches Sector View, showing the content of that address
- From-To dialog (If set via Options) when doing a surface scan
- From-To dialog (If set via Options) when doing a scan for missing files and folders [Professional license]
- From-To dialog (If set via Options) when creating a list of erroneous sectors
- /eto: command line parameter that takes a value in milliseconds as time out during extraction
- Improved sector view and edit window's functionality to stay on top
- On a Sparse object, SectorView shows all zeroes and the text 'Sparse' but when the edit box or scroll buttons are used, the address changes and that content should be shown (which now happens)
- Show End-address when a surface scan was interrupted (if From-To dialog was used)
- Display the MFT LBA rather than the timezone, in properties, because there is no timezone field in NTFS anyway
- Display the FAT address in FAT file system Properties
- Improved the default settings wrt auto-scanning and exploring a file system completely
- Improved the dialog after an interrupted file-system expansion, to take in account folder-per-folder browsing
- Extended /ei: command line parameter to also make a (managed) clone
- Extended /t: command line parameter to support /t:audio and /t:data to extract all audio or all data tracks
- Extended /range: command line parameter to also work during extraction of image files, scan for missing files and folders, ...
- Extended /fromto: command line parameter to also work during extraction of image files, scan for missing files and folders, ...
- Improved command line parameter /d:: to also fully support Physical Drive ID's higher than 9
- Make sure certain @... commands via the GUI command line can still be executed when no drives are found
- Added PIONEER as DVD Video recorder application - to automatically look for DVD Video
- Small cosmetic change (not perfect) to avoid previous small file's name to be displayed during huge file extraction
- A few improvements, changes and re-writes in the core code / engine, as this is a living project and to deal with the ever growing new functionality
- Various other, not listed, GUI improvements
- If the IBP/IBQ Complete OnDemand Mode was turned on and next turned off again before closing the file (Via the IBP/IBQ Manager), changes would be lost
- Fixed command line parameter /p: to always work on the correctly selected Partition
- Turned off overlay icons display by default, because it can cause weird visual effects on some Windows 10 systems
- ISO9660 with more folders in the pathtable than than the root folder (illegal situation), could be expanded two ways, depending on what path was followed. This has been fixed and everything is now shown always
- Aborting creation of an IBP/IBQ file could cause IsoBuster to think all sectors above that point in the source were unreadable. Cosmetic only, extraction would still simply work
Screenshots are not available