Home > Windows > CD and DVD > DVDFab 22.214.171.124
DVDFab,a professional multi-media software provides best DVD & Blu-ray video solutions. DVDFab has got DVD Copy and DVD Ripper for DVD solutions, Blu-ray Copy and Blu-ray Ripper for blu-ray solultions. DVDFab also provides users with Blu-ray to DVD Converter, Blu-ray 3D Ripper and Video Converter. Except for the Blu-ray & DVD ripping and converting solutions, DVDFab offers powerful DVD & Blu-ray decryption tools including Passkey for DVD, Passkey for Blu-ray and Passkey Lite (freeware).
DVD Copy allows you to copy and burn DVD to a blank DVD disc or write the output content to a folder or copy DVD to ISO file onto your hard drive and media server, and compress content to fit on smaller discs.
Blu-ray Copy is the first full-featured Blu-ray copy software powerful enough to copy any Blu-ray to any Blu-ray/DVD/AVCHD disc (playback only in Blu-ray Player) or to your hard drive with just one or a few clicks.
DVD Ripper is the best DVD ripper and DVD Converter that can rip DVD and convert DVD disc to popular file formats for many devices including iPod, iPad, iPhone, PS3, Xbox, cell phones and personal media players.
Blu-ray Ripper (3D Plus) now is enhanced to be able to rip any 3D Blu-ray to 3D videos besides ripping 2D Blu-rays to 2D videos. Creator DVD Creator can easily burn all sorts of videos into DVD discs. Just create your own DVDs freely with what you want! It is also a powerful DVD maker that can make DVD discs or folders from downloaded videos, camcorder videos, and other common videos of nearly all popular formats. Blu-ray Creator is able to burn HD camcorder videos, iPhone MOV videos and common SD videos in different formats into BD or AVCHD DVD for playback, or convert into Blu-ray folder for backup on PC. Converter Video Converter can read almost all the popular video formats from Internet, digital camcorders, capture cards, etc., and convert video on your PC to various video/audio formats playable on various multimedia devices, with outstanding quality and very fast speed (newest NVIDIA CUDA, multi-core CPUs and batch conversion supported). 2D to 3D Converter is the first full-featured 2D to 3D conversion software in the world which can convert a normal 2D DVD/Blu-ray/video to fantastic 3D video available in a variety of formats like AVI, MP4, MKV, FLV, M2TS, TS, etc.
: DVDFab 126.96.36.199
: 169.5 MB
: Win7 32-bit / Win7 64-bit / Win8 32-bit / Win8 64-bit / Vista 32-bit / Vista 64-bit
- New: Added the support to remove the Cinavia watermarks found on the following discs: Men In Black 3 (BD version) and Salt (BD version).
- New: Added the support to display the detailed codec information for hardware accelerations.
- New: Added the conversion profiles for iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR in Ripper and Video Converter modules.
- New: Improved the user experience of the File Transfer utility tool.
- New: Improved the user experience of the DVDFab Remote utility tool.
- New: Improved the Task Queue Manager when processing multiple tasks.
- New: Improved some UI display problems.
- Fix: A problem that Intel HD Graphics hardware acceleration cannot be enabled on NUC8i7HNK.
- Fix: A problem that the desktop shortcut icon is created by default when updating via the Live Update feature.
- Fix: A problem that user interface displays abnormally if switching the DPI setting to 150% or 175%.
- Fix: A problem that the module user selected is not remembered upon next startup.
- Fix: A problem that the Pattern value cannot be saved at Common Settings -> Conversion -> Output -> File Source.
- Fix: A problem that DVDFab cannot burn to rewritable blank medium.
- Fix: A problem that the ISO file creation process is not displayed when copying DVD and Blu-ray discs to ISO files.
- Fix: A problem that certain Blu-rays are missing the DTS-HD MA 5.1 audios after being copied by the Blu-ray Copy module.
- Fix: A problem that switching output path requires a program restart to take effect.
- Fix: A problem that the videos converted from certain TS and WMV videos cannot playback.
- Fix: A problem that the edited title name of previous season switches back after loading another season of the same TV show in Ripper modules.
- Fix: A problem that the videos converted by the Video Converter module are missing the chapter markers.
- Fix: A problem that the MKV 4K 10bit profile in the Video Converter module cannot passthrough Dolby Atmos audios.
- Fix: A problem that the SRT subtitles are positioned at the top part of the screen after being converted by Video Converter module.
- Fix: A problem that the Video Converter module produces incorrect file extensions in certain cases.
- Fix: A problem that the function icons in the Menu templates of the Creator modules are missing.
- Fix: A problem that changing names for Scenes in the Blu-ray Creator does not work.
- Fix: A problem that the Blu-ray Creator created videos do not contain any subtitles if users add external subtitles or the source already contains internal subtitles.
Screenshots are not available